Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cool Stuff I get in the Mail

 
Hi guys! It's been a while since my last post but I did want to keep you updated on some of the great samples I received this last week. This last week was quite exemplary when it came to samples. I received several smaller samples including hair products from Garnier, John Frieda, and Clear (not pictured). I also received "No Texting and Driving" thumb socks, Essie cuticle oil, an anti-bullying pin, a Minties dog treat, 2 Gevalia coffee samples (1 not pictured), and Natralia heel balm (not pictured).
 
 
 My favorite sample received was definitely my free 10 personalized business cards from Moo.com. It was a great opportunity to make cards to help promote my blog and also to get some free business cards. I've never had a business card before so I'm definitely proud of these!


I was also quite impressed by the Gevalia Kaffe sample sent. I can't believe that they actually sent a potful of coffee over. As stated earlier, I actually received two samples, one pictured here and the other in a single cup form so I'm very pleased and excited to try this product.


And finally, last but not least is the Mio Fit Energy Drink sample from the Twitter promotion. To get this sample, you had to post on their Twitter homepage how you are changing your fitness routine and they would send you a free sample of Mio Fit. Can't wait to taste this! I love Mio. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment